Thursday, June 7, 2007

Cracked

Thats what I think I am right now. Cracked. As in my head is cracking up.. had this splitting headache since last night and still it would not recover yet. Had been taking naps and drinking lots of water.. trying to avoid panadol unless I feel I cannot suffer it anymore. Can anybody tell me why am I having this headache? No.. I was not in the sun.. No.. I was not caught in the rain... All i did was just wake up from an afternoon nap of 2 hours and there it went CRACKED on me.. aarrrgghhh...

I think its all the drillings of pipes in my house that is giving me all these headaches.. some arse complained that his apartment below mine is leaking water and requested that we do something bout it. So the landlord has to dig up his house and fix a new pipe.. now water smells like lead.. eeewww..

Now the house is all dusty.. damn the housekeeping I have to do after they are done. Nope.. the drillers will still be back tomorrow to clean up their hole in front of my house.. I am like having a pothole right in front of my main door. Wanna do a barbeque there? Can be a makeshift bbq pit.. *sigh* Can't wait for them to be done with the pipes for once and for all.. making me suffering toilet trips coz they have to shut off water supply when they work.. and the best thing, I was like in need to head straight into the toilet for some business and I have to hold it in till like after 6pm.. so that was where I decided to sleep it off and woke up with this headache..

No comments: