Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Weekend full of surprises


Last weekend has been rather busy. Three of the same concert nights in a row hubby and I have to attend. I have nothing to complain as it was really done nicely. Hubby and I had witnessed the pre-concert to the concert and it was wonderful and the crew, singers and musicians were so passionate about their duties to make the concert work. I have to give two thumbs up to the Musical Director and of course, his co-partner in all this!

I am now at my 23rd week.. about 3 1/2 months more to go.. have been eating non-stop, getting hungrier and hungrier.. still no weird cravings except for ice-creams and more ice-creams.. made a bet with hubby that the most I will reached is 55kg.. he says 58-60kg for me.. what do you guys think... now when I think of it, 60kg might be the case... oh NO!!!!

On another happy note, Isaact is back! It was meant to be a surprise for us but his Gf advertised the date big big on MSN.. guess it gave his surprise away but still... Yay! At least hes back and will be mostly here to help hubby out so I can rest more at home and not stress myself out on the road and curse those blaady drivers.. need to chill my temper on the road.. =)

2 comments:

grace, wan ning said...

ooops.. i didn't know that he wanna give you guys a surprise ! hehe..

blubbieMs said...

Haha.. Grace, its okies.. guess Isaact was never really good with surprises too.. ehehhe.. nah, u know what they say about guys eating and not wiping their mouth properly.. ehhehehehe