Sunday, June 10, 2007

Carelessness

is my middle name. Came home from grocery shopping and thought I'd be a good wife and cut my hubby some mangoes, which ended up mostly in my tummy anyway.

So there I was happily cutting the mangoes, when the cutting board slipped and fell onto the floor but before hitting the floor, it hit my knee and then my ankle. **OUCH* instant bruises I tell you.. Now, not only I suffer the pain from the blisters I got from my new flattie shoes, I suffer the bruises from the cutting board. An ideal housewife, I am.

I am pigging more and more lately. Just had dinner outside with Hubby and the moment we reached home, hubby cooked me boiled brocolli with mushrooms and bacon. Right after that, I had 3 mini cornettos, a mango and 7 strawberries sprinkled with sugar.. and I am still hungry.. I am now eyeing my Julie's Kuil Belanda Coklat Rangup.. aarrrgghhhh.. HOW?? damnit! Dun care la.. I am just going to munch on whatever that I see on the dining table.. afterall i memang is eating for 2 now.. **excuses excuses**






No comments: