Sunday, April 13, 2014

11th April 2014

11th April 2014 is definitely a day for me to remember too.

It is the day my firstborn lost his first milk teeth. It is starting to make way for his adult teeth to emerge. 

My babyboy is all grown up!

11th April 2014 is also the day that I might have officially regret going into the salon to have my hair cut.. and very short too so I have no other way but to wait to let the hair grow out and restyle it and never again, shall I toy with the idea of having super short hair. 

I have actually send an email in to the salon to voice my displeasure at the haircut last night but they have yet to make any contact with me. Why do I feel that they will not even bother? I should have stuck with the hair cut that I initially wanted and if that did take place, I would not have been that upset because it was my choice but this.. it was a recommendation from the hairstylist and somehow, it just did not turned out as planned. :( I am really very upset.

The worse thing is that my hair takes a very very long time to grow and that pisses me off even more.

Why did I do it?

Talk about postpartum depression. Mine came late at month 4 after delivery, and it was all caused by this haircut. Never had I once stepped out of a salon feeling like this since once upon a time, back in 1997 where I still have a passport sized picture to remind me all about the bad haircut days I had to live through my teen years.

Mason, could not turn from his back to tummy if he wants to. He is a very demanding baby, wanting me to carry him most of the time or be beside him. He is rather attached to me. One thing good is that he has finally accepted Hubs and is not crying the second I leave him with his father.

BUT of course, Mason will still look for me after a while, only that he is now able to play longer minutes with the father. Maybe 15-20 minutes now compared to the less than 2 minutes before. 

Mason is starting to be very talkative, and he drools quite a bit.. putting whatever he can into his mouth now. :) Learning to grip and boy, he does grip hard when he wants to.. and especially at my hair too. *sigh*

Lately, Mason has not been really sleeping through the night. Instead, he will toss and turn every two hours, wanting to be fed. Either that is the reason or he just wants to suckle but sometimes I doubt its all that feeding or seeking for comfort is what he wants. Instead, I have noticed that he would toss and turn to find himself the space, kicking me off the bed if its needed to have his comfort sleep. There goes my sleep again.. 

Water ration has started at my area and it is really inconvenient not to have water at all. I get so stressed out each time water runs dry but at least, this time round, we have saved enough water ( I would like to think that I did) for toilet flushing. It just stresses me out bad when we are unable to flush the toilet after using it. Drinking water can still be bought, so that is ok. Cooking is really a challenge to me as I find myself unable to operate efficiently when I think about washing the produce or pots/pans and utensils.. darn!

During days that water are supposed to be back on, its an amazing race trying to do as much laundry as I can and also re-storing some water again.

Damn it, this water and haircut thing really stresses me out. Month of April, you don't seem like a very good month to me. 





No comments: