Sunday, November 3, 2013

So much more...

I never knew when all these buying spree is going to end. 

Although everything thats need to be bought for baby no.2 is completed, just last night, we got the final item -the storage drawers, somehow, for me, I still do not feel settled.

I have yet to get my confinement herbal stuff, and I still need to go get that pressure cooker for easy cooking for me, so when my mother comes down to take care of both Jaden and I will have much more an easier convenient cooking experience. 

Then there is the nursing sport bra-kinda that I want to get as at the moment, I only have two nursing bras and they were from 6 years ago.

How can I even forget about getting a thermos flask for myself to store those confinement red date tea that I am supposed to be drinking? *sigh*

Now, do you understand why I said these buying spree will never end? Maybe I can take a trip down to Aeon One Utama to redeem the thermos flask that I have with all those cash vouchers I scored while I was on that 'housewives gone mad Aeon card day sale' purchases.

Tomorrow is my 35th week gynae-checkup and I have just finished writing my birth plan which I had been doing some readings about pros and cons about my birth plan choices. Not sure if my gynae would just brush me off or agree to whatever I listed down.

Night sleep has now become a bitch to me. I hardly wake up for frequent pees compared to Jaden's time but just to turn to another side to continue sleeping is such a chore, a pain in the butt, legs and sometimes my limbs feel so numbed out! That, itself can just wake me up from my sleep and with this type of frequent wakings, I wake up in the morning, feeling like I had not slept at all. 

I tried letting Jaden sleep between Hubs and I on our bed during the weekend and it only took a night before I asked him to sleep back in his own bed. The inability to toss and turn as I like really affected my whole lower back and I felt so sore the whole day after.

Baby no.2 is moving much more frequently now, kicking me from inside whenever he feels that I am cramping him up inside me, especially when I am sitting down. It seems he is most comfortable when I am standing or walking around, as my body will be stretched then, and not 'gently squashing' and fighting with him for space when I am sitting down.

Well, speaking of having all the baby essentials in the house, my job is still not finished. Now, it means taking out the bottles, cleaning them and sterilizing them one time before Hubs do it again before baby comes home from the hospital. 

Then, there are the clothes area, diapers storage, dishwashing and laundry detergent, diaper creams and baby shower gel to be put properly in properly labeled areas so my Hubs can easily get them. He can get reall 'blind' at times. 

Thankfully the part-time maid is coming in tomorrow afternoon. Will have her wiped down everything before I take out all the clean laundry,which I packed into a vacuumed bag and arranging them into the drawers we just bought yesterday. 

I still have not packed my hospital bag. Will be doing that tonight I hope. All I have to do is now, write down my list to bring... 

Somehow, I kinda feel that I would miss this whole pregnancy journey, although I have had my fair share of complaints of discomforts here and there but hey, I think its a very beautiful thing to me.. especially when baby no.2 is moving inside me. It is a bond that only mother and child would be able to have.. to feel it from the outside is really different when you get to feel baby from the inside.. 

5 more weeks to go before EDD.. time really flies! Soon, this time next year, I would most probably be stressed out again.. wondering what to do for baby' first birthday but for now, let me worry about going into labor and what awaits me. It is so gonna be a whole new experience for me with this pregnancy as my choices are rather different this time round compared to when I had Jaden. 

For now, I shall just sit back for a while, relax and drink my cup of organic third trimester tea and write out my hospital bag list so I can pack them up tonight. :)

No comments: