Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Little submarines ...

If you are eating or drinking right now, just stop reading this post for a while until you do not intend to eat anything for a few hours..






Ok.. ready?








So.. as I whipped out my iced chocolate drink from the fridge, ready to drink... and that was just after seeing to Jaden peed and wore his pants back.. from the corner of my eyes, I saw a boy going into crouching pushing manner. Then came a moan that indicated he needed to push something out badly..

Quickly, i fumbled for his bath towel, and have him take off his pants and undies in lightnight speed, whipped out the kiddy toilet seat and put it on top of the toilet bowl and parked him butt on it, i gave him words of encouragement as I helped him make pushing noises and held him down, just in case he decides to run off with 'things' coming out after him..

Mind you, the toilet door was closed so he don't stink up the whole room.. luckily there were still two widely opened bathroom windows, just not wide enough for me.. and then, he made that 'pushing' sound even more stronger and 'plonk, plonk, plonk' it went.

oh dear.. even now, as I try to blog this out, its making me wanna puke. *sigh*

Anyway, i try to flush whenever i can to avoid the smell from building up. Well, from experience, I can tell you that won't work.. shit smells! Final.. no flushing will hide the smell until it fades into the air and out the window goes the stench with time. 

So, the boy actually did his business there, and this is the second successful time without him being scared of the toiletbowl nor trying to keep it back in until he has his diapers on for pooing. 

Right after he was done, I washed him up nicely. Clean and fresh...

*sigh* Can you imagine the scenario if I haven't caught him in time and was enjoying my drink back then? I would have puked even worse.. thinking of the what ifs and what sticky, smelly, dirty situation it could have been instead...

So there, not that I wanted to disgust you, the one reading this post right now, but its just something for me to remember by, my boys milestone in potty training for his number 2 since we are quite on it for number 1 already. 

Jaden is mostly off diapers during the day now unless I really really have no time to pay attention to him or have to go out running errands with him for half a day. He, too, like i mentioned in my previous post, seems to be wanting to be off diapers now. :)


No comments: