Tuesday, June 19, 2012

TCM no more

Remember how I said Jaden was so traumatised at the last movie screening he went to? Madagascar III?

Well, today, I had to get something real quick at Tropicana City Mall and when we were making a turn into the car park, he started whining. Then he started to have this cries in between where I have to assure him that we weren't going to the movies.

What surprised me most is that he REMEMBERS!

He remembered the car park, the building, the whole thing.. he wanted to take off his shirt again in the car! LOL

But I got to do what I had to and I quickly took him down with me, got what I needed to get in a jiffy and off we went into the car and out of Tropicana City Mall. Everything done in less than 10 minutes if I am not wrong.

So I guess we won't be seen anywhere in Tropicana City Mall for a very long time now.. his fear is no longer just the cinema area but Tropicana City Mall itself now.

No comments: