Friday, June 15, 2012

But

"You know, you have to be realistic." and then something along the line about me that should not be in denial.

I get it. I got everything loud and clear.

I did not cry this time. I was strong. I tried to be, NO.. I HAD TO BE !!!

I appreciate the good intentions and the wonderful suggestions that came along with it, which I never really had heard of before. An eye opener to what other areas I can explore with my little one but ..

Yes, there is a but to everything.

The headmistress offered to help me call up a friend of hers who run a smaller kindy, which might just be right to cater to seeing to Jaden's learning growth and allowing him to socialize comfortably but ...

I have to wait out till next month to let the lady try out her first special needs child. If she could cope with that little one, then the headmistress will then direct me to her and let me liase with the lady personally and work out something for Jaden but...

I like the vast school ground, the one I just visited. Jaden was looking adoringly at the playground and the green field. Yes, he might just run wild there, out of the class when they are suppose to be learning. Not a very good idea.

The headmistress I talked to this time is a therapist herself and what she shared with me and the advice she gave was really good, how I can explore Jaden's untapped potential. Yes, we should try to reach into his potential while he is still young and his hunger to want to learn more new things.

Its time I sit down and have a heart to heart talk with his ABA supervisor and OT therapist whom I greatly respect for all the things they are doing for our special needs children.

So, I guess you can tell by now, we just got rejected yet again but...

I will still continue this fight together with Jaden, for Jaden.

BUT

it wouldn't kill to try again, would it?





No comments: