Saturday, June 23, 2012

Nasty Bug

The nasty bug got to me finally and I thought I could avoid it.

Sick at the most wrong time, when I decided to start AC Chelation on Jaden, lacking of proper deep sleep from the 4 hourly dosing for the next 72 hours (started out yesterday afternoon) which will only end on Monday morning.

Nasty sore throat, ears seems to be a bit stuffed too, not to mention the sinus that is partying at large and mini headaches that comes and go, backache due to PMS .. *sigh*

happens only when you think when things could not get any worse.. I suddenly feel like puking. *CRAP*

We survived day 1 of Chelation and now, I am on to day 2, waiting for 330pm to arrive before I give him his dosage.

Have a few encounter with yeast last night but I topped additional antifungal for him today, during breakfast and he seems fine so far.. hoping I am at the right dosages of antifungal for now. :)

No comments: