Monday, June 25, 2012

Crumbling

I never thought I would fall sick, that sick till I could not even move my limbs without feeling as if I was going to crumble onto the floor.

That was how weak I was, every single part of my body were aching, wind blowing at me felt like ice spikes thrown at me.

Luckily, there Hubs helped out with some housework, especially with dishwashing, which I avoided like mad because water running on my hands were rather a torture, when I am feeling the chills all over.. cold feet, cold palms.

I had such a massive headache, and both eyes felt they were on fire. Didn't help with my nose acting up crazy and followed by the ears which decided they wanted to feel stuffed up too.

Worst of all mother of such sickness, was the sore throat which hurt so bad, it woke me up every single minute I fall asleep. Yes, I did not get almost any sleep for the past two days, downing lots of water and honey and tea and whatever didn't help. Strepsils and NinJiom lozenges were the only comfort to my throat while they lasted in my mouth. That was it.

Other than that, I was suffering inside out and trying to keep my game together while making sure I don't miss Jaden's dosage rounds until last night at 330am when he decided to put up a fight and half of the med went into the mouth, half spitted out and so I did not want to take the risk of overdosing that little feisty one and decided to abandon the round.

Gonna start again the coming weekend and hoping I will be all good and healthy enough to find a way to make those night/dawn feed a success without having to wake the boy up or to have one to fight against.

No comments: