Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Koreans vs Dinosaur

Hubby bought The Star for RM1.20 ...

... and because of The Star, he has to fork out about RM1k in the end.

He would have so wished he hadn't bought the paper or at least buy it but did not bring it home because when I opened it to page 3, there it was staring at me in the face and it was a SURE MUST ATTEND thingy. Thus, the story of RM1k flying out from Hubby's pocket.

When I made the decision that we must and have to go for this RM1k event, my heart sank a little as I know I have to betray the Koreans instead. Nothing will ever stop me from making my son happy even if it means a big super clash with something I really like... unless its like holding hands with Prince William, then that is another story. *gRin*

So what is this that I am talking about and costs Hubby RM1k?

Does this ring a bell to you then?

Something that is sang at the ending of every video?




I love you

You love me

We are a happy family

With a great big hug

and a kiss from me to you

Won't you say

you love me too



Got it ? No? Yes?





Hubby and I must both be crazy as this is the purple dinosaur we are talking about.



Yes, we are both going to fork out RM1k so that Jaden can get to watch Barney and friends live in person. Something I know will really make Jaden happy.

I called the event company up and made ticket payment transactions almost immediately, securing the most favourable and comfortable seats available. I learn from experience, never to wait till the last minute as good seats do get snapped up fast by parents out there, even if it means exorbitantly priced.

Since Jaden can really relate to both Sesame Street and Barney, I think this event is going to be really worth it. Unlike Ben10 and Disney, he still don't really give two hoots about them, that is why you don't see me running around trying to buy Disney on Ice tickets for him just yet.

BUT this! This I must do it and DID IT I did! I am going to head down to the event company end of this week and pick up the tickets for the whole of SimonYap clan.

so.. how did the Koreans come into the picture then right, you'd ask?

Well, so happened that 2PM will be in town too on that weekday night, thus the tiny disappointment in me because I know that concert is going to be really awesome! It is their first Asia tour and being a Malaysian going to concerts in our homeland beats going to concerts elsewhere. I know because I did not really enjoy myself at the Singapore concert for Super Junior Super Show III. I enjoyed Super Show II in Bukit Jalil instead with a much more behaved crowd.



Well, but tickets to 2PM ain't cheap either. It is even more expensive than Super Show. RM600++ for rockzone? and RM500++ for VVIP seating? *Sigh* maybe another time then.

I will just settle for fan accounts of the concert then and watched youtube updates for the concert.




For now, I shall just put my Hands Up and surrender to Barney who wins hands down anytime over the decision-making of which shall I attend ... =)

All for the love of my Jaden.

No comments: