Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bestie in Town

Gwen is back again in my part of the town yesterday. She made a one day stopover in KL to see her new baby nephew and stayed over at my place.

It feels like I have not seen her forever, when I have just saw her in January for her wedding.

YuMay and I went to the airport to pick both Gwen and YC, who had just returned from Penang and off we went to Julian's house to visit the baby.



Baby Daryl was gorgeous. Sweet-nature and well, I just love babies so it does not really matter to me if they are crying or pooing, they are equally as cute. Couldn't hold back in wanting to hold the baby in my arms. I missed the days when they weigh less than 10kgs anyway ... Jaden just grew up so fast in an instant it seems and now I missed those baby days but I am sure I will be seeing more rabbit babies this year, thanks to cousins and friends who are going to be mothers soon.




Dylan was also very cute. He was supposed to be sick but he didn't look or act it. In fact, he recruited Gwen as a new member in his boys-only clubhouse. It was so cute looking at him pulling Gwen and parking her inside his clubhouse while he goes about doing his own thing in the small little house. He was just satisfied having Gwen inside the house with him. So darn cute! and with his woahhhhhhhh expression. Priceless!

Then off YuMay and I went to pick Davie up for dinner while Gwen went in Julian's car to the restaurant first. Surprisingly, the jam at 6-730pm was pretty ok. No hair-pulling moment.




and well, of course, us pigging out at the crabs for dinner. Mmm.. I pretty much was very happy keeping quiet during dinner while conversations were taking place, as I was busy stuffing the yummy dinner down me tummy. *burp* Satisfying and it did not just end there. Julian took us to SS2 Mall to buy Chatime tea.. I had freshmilk grass jelly and it freaking AWESOME! Think that will be one of my favourite place to go buy a drink from now onwards until I discover a better place. Snowflakes is just so-so to me and now that I have discovered Chatime, FABULOUS!




Julian sent three of us back to my place, and boy, we were all tired out by then. The married couple spent some time with Jaden -Gwen teaching Jaden how to play Smurfs on her iPad and well, YC trying to tell Jaden that Arsenal is the best football club in the whole wide world when SimonYap was out playing Dota.




We all turned in for bed nearing 2am and woke up at 8am the next. Our breakfast plan failed kao kao as OldTown was still not opened yet when we went down at 830am. So we walked opposite and had a drink each thats all.. and soon after, YuMay reached at 930am to picked them up to the airport. The sweet girl, YuMay, even bought a drink for me that really made my day.

I missed all them even before they left my apartment grounds. *sigh*

I have a feeling I will not be seeing Gwen for quite some time after she goes back to Melbourne as there are many stuff taking place for them there this year... :(

No comments: