Sunday, August 30, 2009

Thrift&Green weekend

Today Hubby layan-ed me and took me out for a nice lunch at Vettro, followed with a shopping trip to the Thrift&Green bazaar at 3Two Square.

Damage:-
Summer Dress = RM45
Shoes = RM45

Happy with my buy! Jaden was just happy marching around inside the air-conditioned area seducing every girl he sees. Luckily Hubby accompanied me along to help me take care while I browsed for clothes.

Then we went to One U Old Wing where Hubby had to use the Toys'R'Us voucher before 31st Aug. Bought himself a TF toy and Jaden... Jaden.. another story to be told.

The little one actually lead me to Toys'R'Us when I wanted to walk into Nichii. The small one just refused to enter Nichi, instead pulling me towards TRU and he went straight to the Transformers toys section before he stopped and pick a TF toy. He did not stop for other toys. Only TF toys. The father had seeded him well in the Transformers toys.

o.Oh and I got my hands on Buy 4 Free 1 Mooncakes too.. wee! Two doubleyolks, one yolk, and one snow skin durian something.. which I ended up puking coz of indigestion. Grrr... but well, its a good day today, eh?

No comments: