Monday, August 31, 2009

#1 Essential element

Water is something really essential in this household of mine. Without water, I am at a loss. I can do without electricity for a while (short while) but can't do without water even if it meant an hour of disruption.

Woke up today to no water when I already had big plans to want to clean up the house, do the laundry and mop the floor and yea, wash my hair.. I am not the kind to wash my hair daily but once every two days is good. Don't want to lose hair over excessive washing. Been hair dropping after I gave birth. The cons of it.. *sigh*

Luckily I have stored lots of water from previous water disruption, and had enough to clean Jaden's bowl to feed him first, to brush teeth and wash face and well, flush the toilet too.. Lucky mee too, for waking up at 6 something in the morning to fetch Hubby water and decided to boil some drinking water first so by the time everybody wakes up, the water will be cooled enough to be put inside the bottle and fridged it up! Smart move!

I thought of the worse scenario about the water disruption and was going to piss in my pants but THANK MY LUCKY STARS it was only due to the management cleaning up the water tank and the water pressure has yet to get back up to my floor. *pHew* Have to get down to business tomorrow first thing after I feed Jaden lunch.

Water just came back like a few minutes ago and I quickly jumped at the opportunity to clean the dishes, now doing Jaden's laundry.. and then after, bathe the boy and then myself.

So many things to do, so little time in the day and yet sleep seems so precious to me... how-lah to be the good housewife / mommy yet be yummy? Slummy is more the word that suits me.. slummy mummy!

No comments: