Sunday, July 12, 2009

Back for good

Dad is bringing mom home back for good this time round. Having spent 11 months here being in her company has helped me in various ways such as housekeeping. Now its back to housekeeping by myself and taking care of Jaden by myself on my own.

Mom was trying to clean up as much as she could today. She seemed reluctant to go home. Its nearly 1am now and she is still hanging about out here in the living room, talking to Jaden and telling him to be a good boy, on how to behave and not keep throwing tantrum. I know she will miss the little one as much as she will miss my company around although we do have our differences daily but well, its a mother and daughter thing.

I already miss her now, even when she is just in the room, trying to get some sleep so she can wake up early tomorrow to help clean up more and then off to breakfast with dad, and then me having to fetch them to the bus station early in the morning.

She will be down for her medical checkup next month but that will only be a two days one night thing I supposed.. Its just so hard not to hold back tears thinking about what happened but I guess I am torn between wanting to be with one of the two most people I loved whole heartedly in life -my mother and Jaden.

I hope one day when Jaden grows up, he will know that his poh poh and kong kong actually love him compared to those that just uttered words of missing him and not even attempting to visit him and play with him.

No comments: