Thursday, April 2, 2009

Resisting temptation -fail siut!

The moment the little boy shut his eyes for his nap, I quickly went and trim his little fingernails, then carried him inside the room to sleep and went about hanging my washed laundry, most of them are Hubby's clothes at the moment.. then took out the vege to wash, diced the garlic and cut the chilli padi, soaked the Chinese mushrooms and start cooking. o.Oh of course before that, cook the rice so by the time vege is done, rice is also ready!

I had the brocolli boiled for two minutes before draining the water then pour them out on a plate while I go fry the garlic till it looks a little brownish. Then I throw in the brocolli and the chinese mushroom and toss them while pouring in the oyster sauce. The outcome..mmm.. I love it! Can't wait for Hubby to come home and have dinner together.

Then I thought, might as well take some time out and sit and blog when I heard some noise coming from the room door. Look at it for a while and it was actually moving. I guessed the boy must have woken up and is trying to open the door to come out. True enough, after his one half hour nap, he crawled towards the door and attempted to open it only to find that I had shut it tight this time because I was cooking then. Don't want no oil and smell hovering over where I sleep do I?

His eye is still swollen. Poor little one but it seems to not bother him so the only thing I can do is make sure he don't go rubbing that eye, drink lots of water and wash his face whenever possible.

These two three days, I have only been eating a meal a day but when I have the meal, I really swallow it all down. Just like last night, Hubby bought the whole roasted duck from the old aunty selling by the road side near Tmn Mayang. Then he got two pasemburs, two cendols, one for each of us. I came home and cook rice and vege. Lets just say after the lunch/dinner I walloped, I felt like puking and I stayed full until I went to Giant and bought myself the mini cornettos and popped in about 5 mini cornettos. *guilty look*

... *sigh* and to actually think I want to lose at least a kg or two before end of April comes before I go back to Penang for WW's wedding! crap! I can see my 'diet' plans failing!

MUST EAT AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE TOMORROW.. my motto for the month of April... shall strictly stick to it!

No comments: