Tuesday, April 28, 2009

O U R (SimonYap clan) Anniversary & Monthliversary

Today marks my 2nd Wedding Anniversary but all celebrations will be on hold till he recovers fully from the nasty chicken pox.



The little one gets to cut the cake on his own



Today also marks my little boy turning 19 months old. *sigh*
5 more months before he turns TWO!



Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity. Henry Van Dyke quotes


**updated**




He bought me a bouquet of roses!! OMG! He actually bought me a bouquet of roses to commemorate our 2nd Wedding Anniversary.. I am feeling o.Oh soooo very touched! *girly tears rolling down the cheek* He can be such a sweetie... aaawwwWwwwww!!!!! **

1 comment:

Gaiety XY Ann said...

EH! i remember he bought you flower when u were dating.. summore the flower sent to the office! All flower get from my husband was the one and only wedding bouquet! so.. dun complaint! Anyway.. Happy Anniversary..