Tuesday, April 28, 2009

2nd day in Penang

I couldn't really sleep. Woke up to feed Jaden milk and then I could not sleep back. Even my parents were surprised to see me up at about 830am. I then settled myself at the couch, popped in my all time fav VCD - City of Glass


and its OST that really can make my heart all go woozy..


Try to remember the kind of September
When life was slow and oh, so mellow.
Try to remember the kind of September
When grass was green and grain was yellow.
Try to remember the kind of September
When you were a tender and callow fellow.
Try to remember, and if you remember,
Then follow...


There is more to this lyric but well, lets keep this short, shall we as we are all missing the main point of this blog entry. I finished watching it, had my bowl of curry mee.. YUMMY! and the boy was still sleeping! So I got ready myself first and then only wake the boy up, with the help of my father.



Fed him, change him and we were out of the house. Went to Gurney Plaza to have my nails done and hair wash as my hair was really unruly and needed something to be done about it. If not, I think the guests at WeiWei's wedding would think I am like some crazy woman.

Reached home at about 230pm and fed the boy another round of lunch -porridge. As soon as we finished, SChee already reached and I packed the boy up and zoom~ we were off to Parkroyal where we stayed for the night.

The boy loved it the very moment we set him down onto the floor of the hotel room and he kept running here and there checking out the whole room. See his happy face?







After a while the boy was already yawning, demanding sleep. So I had him take his bath which he was like so 'kampung' because he has never taken a bath in a bath-tub other than his but once he was used to it, he just kepy playing in there. He fell asleep soon after I put him down on the bed.. he was really tired. My father tire him out when we were at Gurney Plaza by letting him run at the concourse area.

SChee and I took the opportunity to quickly bathe, get ready and all while the boy slept. He woke up at about 715pm and we changed him into the clothes that Linaree gave him when I was still pregnant I think. Well, it fits him real nice now and he looks so cute in it! See? Cute? Thanks Linaree!

Reached about 8pm at the wedding venue, minutes before it started and voila, let the FEAST begin!

WeiWei and her husband looked so compatible-looking, such a good looking couple! and and and he actually sang two songs! His voice is really good.. and well, lets just say meeting up with friends known over 15 years or more were really good. We, as Sri Inaians of Penang are really close knitted to each other despite being far from each other but whenever we meet up, we are like we had never been a day apart!




We took lots of pictures together.. from my camera, Evon's camera and WeiWei's official photographers. Jaden had his share of fun there too and couldn't take his eyes off this little girl -WeiWei's niece!






At the end of the night, we took a group photo where I am still waiting for WeiWei to upload to FB so I can steal and post it here.

Jaden then started throwing tantrum and SChee and I then decided that it was time to bring the boy back to the hotel to rest. Evon followed us back so we can catch up on each others' life.

Touchdown hotel, I bathed Jaden and changed him into his jammies and let him loose around the hotel. SChee bathed after Jaden and I was the last one. Jaden sure had a lot of fun that night! Evon left soon after when her boyfriend came to pick her up leaving the three of us again in the hotel room.

I bathed quickly and got Jaden to drink his milk as I saw him yawning and walking around like a dunken kitten. Heaved him onto the bed and let him roll between SChee and me while we both adults were talking away and the boy fell asleep right beside me.

It was really a good good day and a good ending to the whole day!



No comments: