Friday, March 20, 2009

Jaden's near-18-months-old milestones

Jaden is walking more and more each day. Its a good sign yet sometimes too much of a good thing is no good. No good when he keeps walking into one direction and that is into the direction of the kitchen. He has somewhat mastered the skills of turning around, balancing and head to wherever he thinks best has fun.

His few favourite words at the moment is MAM MAM MAM MAM MAM MAM MAM UHMMMM UHMMMM DADDISHHHH DADDISHHHH YESH YESH HUH HUH?

*sigh* He is turning 18 months old in a week's time. Ain't that fast?

He has about 10 teeth now. Still biting and attacking his father at any chance he gets. Brutal is the word to describe the attacks. No mercy for the father. As for me, he likes to pinch and his face is all scrunched up to be this little boy who is all geram-ed!

Lately, he has been climbing tables and climbing the tv cabinet to reach the Astro decoder and yea, he mastered those climbing skills already. Maybe I should try to let him learn other activities to channel his energy elsewhere much safer. His climbing actions always gives me heart attacks. One day, I shall just faint right there I tell you if he keeps doing such things.

He loves 'helping' out his grandmother when she hangs the laundry or folds them. You can imagine how 'helpful' he can be.. *shakes head*

Every time Hubby comes home from a meeting after a long day out, and if Jaden is still awake and walking around, he will walk towards the door, stand and clap his hands, smiling at his father, greeting the Botak. I tell you, this boy really knows how to steal hearts.

In the mornings when he wakes up before I do, he will do his new trick by putting his cheek next to mine and chant his urmmmmm.. as that was how I teach him to sayang people since he wont kiss, this is the next best thing, putting cheek to cheek. Now that he learnt all that, he is using it to his own advantage at getting our immediate attention. I tell you kids these days are really really very manipulative.

I will feel quite bad leaving him behind with my mother and Hubby tomorrow when I hit dinner with the girls but well, once a blue moon wont hurt.. Its time Hubby learn how to take care of his son for at least a few hours on his own... *wink*

No comments: