Thursday, February 19, 2009

A woman knows herself best

Its true when one says that a woman knows her body best. A woman would even know the slightest change in her body and well, guess this is proven every month.

I knew something was wrong with me the moment my nose acted up like 3-4 days in advance. I then knew my aunty was going to come and pay me a visit.

True enough, 'she' came in the morning, thus proving my theory right when I knew that my body was going thru these changes preparing myself for the 'visit'. I remembered the night before it came, I could feel like a rumbling tingling sensation in the abdomen, near the uterus. Its like saying I am ringing the door now.. I am coming soon..

*sigh* So next time if you see me rubbing my nose and telling you that I have terrible sinus problem these few days, please stay clear of irritating the shit out of me as that will be the PMS period and God knows what would be coming out from me when irritated.

Good day!

No comments: