Friday, February 20, 2009

Drama in my life at the moment...



There is nothing much a housewife
can do except take care of her child, clean up the house, prepare lunch or dinner for the husband... and watch TV. That is basically the thing that I do while confined at home but you know what? I do look most forward when 830pm comes weekdays because that is when my current favourite drama takes place. Is anyone out there watching Miss No Good?



*sigh* I am telling you what you are missing out if you are not.. The main stars are so cute!! Especially the main three.. Rainie Yang, Wilbur Pan and Dean Fujioka. I am so in love with this drama... I think I will go get the DVD once its out or is it out already in Speedy?



Anyone knows who Wilbur Pan is? I guess its time for me to say Move over Lee Hom and Hello Wilbur!!! Heres a picture of him and tell me, don't you think hes a candy to look at? I am going all so high school girl crazy over his character in the drama at the moment. Hes so cuteeeee!!!!




Now I am feeling a tiny pinch of sadness because soon, this drama will come to an end and my weekdays will become boring again.. *sigh* Nevermind.. coz now I think I am getting hooked to another at 7pm.. woo hooo~

Corrine, you should absolutely watch this drama.. you will love it!!!!!!!!!!


4 comments:

firefly said...

i know i know...i saw a little bit of one of the episodes and i kinda like it,just that the actress is very manja and urgh...i hate the voice when she manjaing someone...

yes we all know who is wilbur pan and we wanted to get him for concert...but...sad to say, withthe economic nowadays, mgt is thinking more than three times to bring in young super artiste like wilbur or leehom or even david tao.. :(

firefly said...

p.s hey bb ems...the series DVD is already out in Speedy lar!!

blubbieMs said...

OH and if Wilbur ever come, you have to have to let me know and invite me up wey!!!!! U HAVE BETTER!!!! REMEMBER OH!!!!!!!!

firefly said...

yah yah yah....i will remember tat larr....aiyo... :P