Sunday, February 1, 2009

To Banting we go, To Bkt. Jugra we eat ~

After everybody got up from sleep (excluding me), bathed and got ready, we all headed out to Banting. Don't know where is Banting on the map? Don't even know it existed in Malaysia? Nah, no worries.. I didn't know it existed too before I got to know Iz and Gynnette. So la ignorant me! Nah, heres a little info on Banting I Wikipedia-ed!

It took us about 1 1/2 hour to get there as there was traffic jam on the way into the small town after the KESAS. It was due to many going to the temple in Jenjarom to pray I guess. Hubby said that there is one famous Chinese temple where a lot of people go to pray at.

Once we drove into Iz's carpark and parked, the greetings we received were "Where is Baby?" Nope, not where is Simon nor how are we and all.. just "Where is Baby?" from the kids in Iz's house.

Jaden absolutely loves it there. He was fussed 24/7 by all in the house. He couldn't even care less if his parents were there or not. I don't think he minds staying there if he has to.. there were just too many things and friends to take his mind off US = PARENTS!


Look at me getting so excited getting to go eat at Bukit Jugra's Beggar Chicken's place. Nevermind the chip in my teeth =P


Iz's family took us to Bukit Jugra to eat the Beggar Chicken meal. I have heard of it for quite some time now and was supposed to go when I was pregnant. Now only did it materialized. It was not something to shoutabout but I guess the ambience and the company made it really good. Iz and his family really brings true meaning to what its called the complete family. It just makes me feel happy to be included in their circle. Such an honor. I just kept on eating once food was served on the table so I apologize for no photos to show the food we ate but well, I found some blogs that feature the food pictures so well, you can bloghop here and here to view the pics.. They look exactly the same that is served to us. We had the infamous Beggar chicken, pig's trotters, pig's intestines, glutinous rice, the fish and some green veges. =) We ate till we could not move and after we got home, I stuffed myself with grapes and the birthday cake. It was Iz's grandfather and father's birthday. o.OH =) I love cakes!

Iz took quite alot of pictures of Jaden with his family members.. which sums that I will not have any photos to post up here unless he passes me them. =) I only got one I took with Hubby and well, Jaden with Iz's grandmother who has painstakingly made Jaden a quilted blankie even before I gave birth.


Iz's grandmother with Jaden



Hubby and I


At last I found back the CNY spirit this year... found in Banting. =)

No comments: