Thursday, February 26, 2009

Need entertainment!

Dad went back today after seeing to mother's discharge from the hospital, to the next hospital to reduce drug dosage as recommended by hospital 1. *sigh* Hard work for dad today as it was raining when he went out early in the morning. At least he got back his sleep on the bus trip back I guess.

Jaden has been walking more and more and is even attempting to try to stand without holding on to stuff but well, his attempts are still at the beginning stage but I guess it will be a week or two before he can do it. At least he is trying! So happy and proud of his achievements!

I have been searching high and low for some drama goodness now that Miss No Good has come to an end for me. Need more entertainment! Can you actually 'taste' the bored life I am leading at the moment? I am trying to find the drama 'LoveTrain' released in 2003 but can't seem to get it in Speedy. Guessed I will just settle for No Air on 8TV every weekday 830pm then..


No comments: