Thursday, February 26, 2009

3rd photoshoot

First it was a call from Iyvene who called to inform that Jaden's picture was chosen to be casted in an upcoming print ad but it all depends on whether the casting house will want him to go for a second casting, pictures taken and all in the studio. So I didn't give much thought about it and did not asked much too. If Jaden gets chosen, then fine.. if not then its also fine with me.

Then late last night as I was about to go to bed, only did I see Iyvene's message to me telling me to bring him to this studio near my place for the photoshoot casting and so we did, today, dressed him up in his overalls, and brought him over to the studio. Alas, I realized my son looked incomplete without shoes. We need to get him shoes!!!!!!

Anyway, he did rather well, smiling all the way, seducing people even if he just met them there and then. So now, all I can hope is that he gets the job.. if not, then it will just be another photoshoot session for him. =)

*sigh* I wonder if this is what it comes down to.. me driving the young one out now for his stuff and no longer doing anything that deals only with me and me myself?

No comments: