Monday, February 23, 2009

Bu de Bu ai .. ???!!

Dad is down in town. He reached late last night after taking 7-8 hours of bus ride from Alor Setar.
Mom is hospitalized again, bladder emptied and tube sticked down inside to the tummy to check her acid level since she keeps having occuring acid reflux almost daily.

Its raining cats and dogs while I am typing. Just put Jaden down for his afternoon nap without bathing him just yet. He was already yawning and ready to fall asleep with the air-con in the room on.. rain pouring.. how therapeutic the sound of rain pouring, cool air from the air-con, a big bed where he can do snow angels on and a nice warm, snuggly comforter to cuddle up to.. even I nearly fell asleep in the process..

Finished watching the Miss No Good drama at about 4am today. No more drama for me, no more going goo goo gaa gaa over Wilbur Pan anymore now that the drama ended. Just glad the storyline ended how it should be but well, would have prefered it if they filmed the wedding of both the girls and guys instead.. well.. its all done for. Now I will just be on a lookout at all Speedy Videostores to see if I can find the 'Love Train' DVD. Heard it should be as good... or 'Why Why Love'.

The house is in a mess and I really mean a mess and I am so procrastinating in wanting to clean up. Well, guess I might as well make full good use of this time, being alone with no toddler crawling, walking around pulling things down and clean up as much as possible. So well, toodles from here now... and pray that I can get as much done in about an hour half before Jaden wakes up from his beauty nap.

and before I go, I have got one of my fav chinese songs MV to share..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbcHJPwB9Eo&feature=related






2 comments:

firefly said...

wow....you really gila siul about wilbur pan huh????my gawd....

blubbieMs said...

Ahahah no lah, i watched a bit of the Love train on youtube and found his english there quite attractive but it was different when he sang in english.. so just wants to watch the drama to see if he can speak English as fluent as those ABCs.. like Lee Hom. =)

The ending of Miss No Good with him in his pyjamas also not so cute looking d.. a bit of a turn off.. guess he must be in his shirt n vest n stuff then only look yeng! hehehehe