Tuesday, February 24, 2009

3 years ago ... =)

Today is one of my many anniversaries. Our pat toh anniversary.. it seems ages now that we have been seeing each other daily, married and all but it will come as a surprise to some that this will only be our third year together. =)

I used to get so excited over these celebrations but last night when we had our nightly chats on the bed, with Jaden sleeping away, I mentioned that somehow I don't feel any excitement toward this date but more to my birthday where I get to do pre-birthday, birthday and post-birthday celebrations with Hubby. *sigh* I guess I can still be a kid most of the time.

Mom is allowed to be discharged tomorrow. Dad will then bring her back to UMMC to meet up with the psychiatrist to see what they can do about the medicine she was prescribed. The DSC doctor said what mom is going through now is 90% the side effects of Risperdal. *sigh* Noob UMMC doctor.. how I wished it was Dr. Tan and not the new doctor...

Anyway leaving you guys with one of my fav songs .. I know.. but I think I have been bitten by the Mandarin song bugs..



believe it or not, I do know how to sing this song.. memorized the lyrics siut! Bring me back to my memories when I was still 17 or 18 years old.. =)

No comments: