Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just you and me

Today is just Jaden and I at home.. till Hubby comes home of course.. but yea, starting our routine without Hubby today and well, with a crawling inquisitive baby around the house aint a easy job when I have to keep an eye on him and also get things done before Hubby comes home.

Jaden now prefers to crawl around the house and pulls himself to a standing position when he reaches either Hubby or I. Does that mean he will soon learn how to stand properly and then walk? Look at how hopeful I am.. I just can't wait for him to walk... really.. I hope he can walk by the time WWei's wedding comes.

Right now, I can't blog long because I have to go get lunch stuff ready and also, Jaden's bathtime and get him to nap. Work gets done when he is sleeping.. my little freedom in the house. So guess I better ciao now and get going.

Just Jaden and I.. and o.Oh before I go, I just want to wish


to Ms. Khaw Yi Ling and Mr. Nick Lim.
.
good childhood friends of mine that are hard to come by!

No comments: