Monday, January 12, 2009

Bad mother

I am such a bad mother.

People already said never ever take your eyes off your child even for a second as things might just happened and hell yea, it did to mine!

I just turned around to place the folded clothes on the table and suddenly I heard a sick thud on the flood.

Jaden fell head down from the couch to the floor while trying to get down. It was a split second ago when he climbed up there and was satisfied with the clothes there.

Of course he cried and cried and wailed and cried and screamed and wailed.. I am just so worried now. Giving a two weeks period to see if there is any behavioural changes in him. Reading from a case that happened to his one mama's cousin's girlfriend really freaked me out.

I am such a bad bad mother. FAIL!

No comments: