Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I am a bitch today and I like it

I was being a total bitch today. A customer you don't want to come across. Not today, you don't want to know me today.

I was strolling down the aisle, while considering which eyeliner I want, which eyeshadows I want and from which brand, and if I really needed the mascara or makedo with the one I have at home. So there I was, not even looking for tester products. Just picking up the stuff and stood there really contemplating if I should make the purchase or just leave it till when Hubby comes together with me shopping... and then, there and then I saw this security guard looking at me. Looking at me with these accusing eyes as if I was going to shoplift those miserable stuff. I still dangle there for a while with my whole facial expression all pissed now. Then, Jaden there was having his mucus coming out from his nose, nearly dripping on to his lips, so I reached into my bag and pulled out his hanky and wiped him. The guard still stood there like he was going to anticipate some action so he could have an interesting day. Well, too bad, because he was standing right in the middle of the aisle way when I pushed my half full trolley full of other stuff and I, too not giving way, nearly crashed into him. I couldn't care less. In the end, he had to give way to me.. and he was still watching me go.. when in my hands I clutched all those eyeliners, eyeshadow and a lipstick and I ditched them at a food corner where he could see me.. just because I was pissed with him. Initially I wanted to purchase all of that but then, just because he pissed me off, FUCK IT! You guys can have a nice time, picking up all those and put it back where it belong.

Already feeling pissed, I asked my mother to help me take the free samples of 120g rice cereals from the customer service counter from the purchase of another rice cereal I got for Jaden because I was feeding Jaden at that time. I was expecting my mom to come back with 2 satchets of the free rice cereals. Instead, she came back with one satchet of Tandoori chicken sauce and a block of puzzles for a baby. That got me mad. I asked my mother why did the customer service give her those instead of the rice cereals as printed on the box? Did the customer service person said anything? She told me that they were finished. FUCKING HELL! FINISHED? So I took up the box and read on the free gift. It didn't say while stock last. I bought those TWO FUCKING RICE CEREALS because I wanted the rice cereals! So I marched up to the counter and said, where are the rice cereals as said on the box. I don't want these two things that you gave me. I paid for those TWO FUCKING RICE CEREALS because I wanted those free satchets. Guess what the customer service person said to me. "Mam, it is finished already. We can only replace those two satchets with these but if you want, I can ask someone to search for the two free gifts you want but you have to wait quite long. I am not even sure if they can find it." WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ANSWER? So straight away, without pausing to think, I said, "If there are no longer any free stuff to give away as said on the box. WHY THE HELL DO YOU PUT THE BOX THERE? WHY IS THERE EVEN NO SIGNS TO SAY THERE ARE NO MORE FREE GIFTS? NESTLE GAVE YOU ENOUGH FOR EACH BOX TO SELL RIGHT? AND ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT SOMEONE TOOK MORE THAN THEY SHOULD THAT IS WHY YOU RAN OUT OF IT NOW? "
Then the customer service person apologize knowing that I meant business and I am not one to be pushed around at the moment. Then she offered me a refund if I wanted it.. and then I said.."YES OF COURSE I WANT A REFUND!"
Fuck! I mean if I were in a good mood, I wouldn't really even be bothered with the free gift. I wouldn't even really mind those two gifts that was given earlier but too bad their security guard ruined my whole shopping experience and FUCK IT! That is the last time I will be shopping there.

A BIG FUCK YOU and yes, I am a bitch today.

I like it..


No comments: