Thursday, December 25, 2008

Best Surprise ever on Christmas day...

Jaden is starting to be more daring now.

He has attempted to let go his hands while standing in his cot now.. for at least two seconds or two steps before he falls infront onto his face. *sigh*

He has also attempted to stand on the bed, pulled himself up by holding on to the wall, turning around to either Hubby or I and try a step or two to walk towards us.. a step or two also la before he falls.

He also have his fifth teeth growing now.. on the right bottom side..

Jaden just did something that made me go speechless just about 5 minutes ago as I am typing this post. He gave me one of the best Christmas surprise ever!

He actually stood without support for more about 10 seconds before he got excited himself and topple over. HE STOOD UNSUPPORTED FOR ABOUT 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

*sigh* My baby boy giving me the best Christmas surprise ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on another small note, on what both Jaden and I were doing on the dot when the clock striked 12 and neighbors shouting Christmas greetings to the whole neighborhood, I was changing Jaden's diapers which were filled with 2 big pieces of shit!*

~Merry Christmas~

No comments: