Thursday, November 20, 2008

Two bowls can make you go BURP**

Just gobbled down TWO Bowls of ASSAM LAKSA.
Guess by now, you guys would have figured out my love for all these type of food.. a category that Hubby don't understand about the love I have for it. =)
*bUrP* Life is good!!

Am going to be a free bird these three days while Hubby is at work. oohhh.. the luxury of being able to seat my fat butt in front of the computer, browsing blogs, e-shops and learning the new name of the next bag I want to get. Its called "NEVERFULL PM". Can anyone guess what bag it is? I am sure Gwen would have got that name figure out in seconds. *gRin*

My birthday is coming up in a month's time and I can't wait. Its the BIG TWO FIVE for me and the second birthday that Jaden is going to celebrate with me. I wonder if he will continue to celebrate the day with me till my old days? Or would he rather go spend time with his girlfriend next time? Hmm. as long as I have Hubby to celebrate it with me in our old days that would be enough... but for now, I am thinking of what I want to eat for my Birthday. Can you actually believe it? I just had TWO BIG BOWLS of ASSAM LAKSA and here I am thinking about what I want to eat already. *sigh* I am fat for a reason.. and this is the MAIN REASON!

Gwen should be on her way back to Melbourne already. So fast time passes by and this time round, I didn't get to spend time with her. Her trip this time back is all about travelling and travel she did. Eat she did until now she is having mango dessert withdrawal syndrome and I bet YC is not going to hear the end about how she is craving for mango dessert everyday!

My friends are all getting married one by one. I am so happy for them. Lets see if I can count the names.. those that have already tied the knot and those that are tying... Don't even mention about how estatic I am when it comes to pregnancy and I have been bugging PC to get pregnant as soon as possible. Anita and Junita both each have a kid now, same goes for me.. I am wondering... which gfren would be next now?

XY
Thevi
Anita
Junita
Chealsea
Milly
Allan Lee
Soo Yong
Benjamin Ooi
Dennis & PC
Edwin Ch'ng
Nick Lim & Lenny
Kah Hui
Tuan Ee
Nazim

I am sure it won't be long before another couple of names would pop up in this list..

Alright, Jaden's show is over.. time to go and entertain him for a change now.. so till then.. go have a bowl of laksa! =)

No comments: