Friday, November 21, 2008

Anyone but them

Yay!



Finally The Amazing Race Asia 3 is over and the winners are NOT Geoff and Tisha.

YAY!




Anyone but them!
I have been following the Amazing Race Asia since it started and the Malaysians never fail to make me proud as they were always in the Top 3 and well, I just want to say Well Done Ida & Tania for making it to TOP 3 and being friendly, proving to others that Malaysians do own that warm hospitality.



Well, Sam & Vince were the underdogs.. they weren't exactly my favorite either but well, anyone will do other than G & T like I just said.


Not exactly everybody either.. not that Natasha the beauty queen! She is just so rotten and come to think of it when she made her comments, had she even thought of all these poor people that sometimes have no proper place to sleep but have to makeshift with whatever shaded areas they could afford to lie down for a night? She is really a ROTTEN person and she does not deserve to be looked up to by anybody! So wrong to make her a contestant in a Beauty pageant because she is such a HUGE FREAKING HYPOCRITE! I so feel for Pai Lin for having such a stupid irresponsible partner!



I was rooting more for A.D & Fuzzie compared to the HK boys actually as they were rather cool and all during the whole race.


Henry and Bernie seemed strong and all but well, guess when there is competition, there will always be sabotage and all and I have to give them thumbs up too because they actually made G & T realized that they were going to lose unless they sabo-ed the Malaysians.

However, I wished the Ida & Tania sabo-ed G & T when they had the chance so A.D and Fuzzie could have won!

Anyway it was quite a good race this time... and hoping that there will be more to come and hopefully ONE DAY I am able to find a reliable partner with me to join this race. To be able to be picked to race!
*sigh* Got to think up of a good video storyline now, don't you think so?

No comments: