Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sivaji the Boss

This is a Tamil movie which created quite a name back in 2007. How I came to know about this movie is through the news about the movie fans creating a riot after the movie was delayed in cinemas. One can find the news here.

Hubby and I then were quite curious what is it that is so good about the movie that the fans could not wait.

AND then this year's Deepavali, RTM2 showed Sivaji the Boss. I watched the movie from beginning till the end and then knew why the fans rioted back then.

The movie was great! Tho I did not really like the singing parts because it was rather irrelavant to the storyline but that is only my opinion. Overall, I give it a 8/10 rating!

*sigh* The Malaysian in me that can watch multi-lingual movies and appreciate them. Thanks to subtitles too!

Some Bollywood movies are also awesome! and its all Zairynn's fault that I got hooked to it.. some of those really rock!

1 comment:

firefly said...

hahaha...wait till u watch the latest cartoon, a collaboration between hollywood and bollywood...forgot wat is the cartoon show title liao... :P