Thursday, November 27, 2008

I cried


myself silly watching 10 Promises To My Dog.

Was so happy I found the DVD at this local DVD shop opposite my place and quickly asked the man to take it for me before Hubby finds out what I chose.

and.. ta da.. so during lunch, I popped in the DVD and well, lets just say 10 minutes into the movie, I was already rolling down tears.. and it never stopped!

The worst was when the movie was ending... That was like I was going up in sobbing hysterics...

Hubby just have to made it better by saying "Look Jaden, your mother siao wan.. simply go buy movie that can make her cry herself silly.. "

*sigh* Once in a while such movies really wakes you up to reality and making you realize that pets are part of the family.




You just can't love them when they are baby cute.. you have to keep loving them till the end..

Thats love and responsibility.

BUT after watching that movie, I don't think I would ever want to rear a dog or pets after Cheekie and Cheeko..

Its really a heartache when they leave us..

Both of them were exactly like that small when we got them.. the baby cuteness and they still remain cute in our eyes today!


So till then, I shall go and apologize to my two beloved rabbits and shower them with more attention.. It seems that I have been lacking in that department since Jaden was born and that should not be the case..

Now I can't wait for the show Marley and me.. the book is good so I hope the movie would be just as nice or better.. can't bear to watch one that is as bad as PS I Love You!

2 comments:

firefly said...

hey ems...sigh...you and me the sama type punya...few years ago,i bought a similar show of what you have watched yday, all about a golden retriever and how its owners treated the dog and man, i cried until my eyes bengkak lehh.....i forgot wat is the title...
sigh...i guess we are easily cry babies..:P

Gaiety XY Ann said...

told you it was touching..