Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hospital here we come again!

Mom complained that she is feeling vomity today AGAIN.

She has been feeling such since about a week ago and a few days back when I told her that I will bring her to go see a doctor, she refused and today, we went to see TWO doctors. One in a clinic and one in the hospital.

*sigh*

I think it has something to do with psychological inflicted sickness to seek attention but well, might as well let the medical report give me the right answer when she is discharged then.

Somehow this time I aint that worried like the previous time she was admitted because this is a freaking private hospital that even the hallway of the wards are like some hotel corridors. Thankfully for the medical insurance that she has that will cover all expenses. If not *faint-lah* my father, Hubby and I.

Since the day clinic in the hospital was already closed, we were attended to by the doctor in the emergency section. There were quite a lot of stitches cases I saw while waiting for my mom to be treated. WOW! How many heads need stitches in a day I wonder?

Dad will be coming down tomorrow taking the earliest bus to see mom. At least mom will be much comforted by that..

OH and did I mention that after mom was done with all the admission procedure and wheeled to her room and I was all ready to go home to my family.. it RAINED so hard and the emergency ward exit is like one hell far off in a corner from where I parked my car and there were nobody kind enough to lend an umbrella or give a lift to my car.

I had to run all the way to my car, which was parked outside near the second entrance to the hospital and as I was running near to the 2nd entrance.. *SHIT!* that gate was locked already and I had to run all the way back to Gate 1 to go to my car.. I was already drenched by then, slippers nearly falling out, specs all wet and fogged up and well.. lets just say it wasn't pleasant. It was scary as there were nobody on that road and it was pretty quiet and dark.. Should have just paid a few ringgits and parked inside the bloody carpark instead!

But all is well... at least I came home in one piece and was back in time to sing Jaden his monthly birth-month song! =)

No comments: