Saturday, November 29, 2008

An early start

It is the weekend and somehow I just couldn't bring myself to sleep into the afternoon like my usual weekend sleep.

Woke up all wide-eye at about 10am and then dilly dally in the bedroom, before I sprung out of bed to wash whatever leftover dishes there were in the sink and here I am sitting right in front of the computer to blog.

Maybe its the worry in me that is bugging me to get out of bed to do the housework that my mom used to do every morning. To prepare a clean and sterilized bottles n bowl for my baby boy, ready to be fed as soon as he wakes up and well, I have lots more of housework waiting for me to do.

Laundry that is piling up.. which I hope I can get it done this weekend.. there is I assume 2 rounds to go, cleaning up the house, throwing away old stuff. I know, I seem to have lots to throw away don't I? My house is so full of stuff that I could recycle. I wonder if anyone out there knows a number I can call to come over to collect papers and old clothes?

Dad took the 1030am bus down from Alor Setar which means it would prolly be a 6-7 hour ride before he reaches KL. Then its off to the hospital to visit my mother. Wont be going there that early. Anyway shes in good hands in that hospital I am sure..

I just don't really like going out during the weekend because the roads are usually all jammed up. For sure the road leading to The Curve would be jam. Don't even mention the parking. Its madness.. then the road leading to the newly opened Giant is even crazier. I went there on the first day with Jaden and my mom at about 330pm and the parking is FULL. What on earth is everybody doing at Giant? Isn't it a weekday? Shouldn't those people be at work and the funny thing is that they are a family walking around buying stuff.. funny!

That reminded me of the incident that happened there then. As I was walking to the carpark and suddenly there was an old lady so frail looking pushing her shopping cart pass me. With all the brains you have, confirm sure stop for her to cross right? Who knows why the Malay guy pushing his cart behind me have to walk so fast and not look in front where his eyes are supposed to be and suddenly I heard a RUDE "HOI!" That got me so mad I turned around, looked back at the man right in the eye and "WTF U WANT? CAN'T U EVEN SAY A PROPER EXCUSE ME? kampong!" I mean he deserved that. He was fucking rude and I can be fucking rude if I want to... I am not always all nice and sweet.. if only Hubby was there with me.. He wouldn't have HOI-ED then..

o.Oh I hear the boy calling out to me.. got to go now to attend to my little boss! Cheery cheerio oh.. and have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: