Saturday, November 15, 2008

Girls + TomYam = Fabulous!


My nose and the weather goes hand in hand. Its like the nose do not want to stay with me and just wants to keep running away. (RUNNING NOSE? Get it? Nah! not funny.. =)) This is what the sniffings have done to me. They are ruining how my mind works. Not to say it was functioning in the first place.



Anyway, I had some good creamy sour tomyam with GaietyblurAnn yesterday. Just the two of us enjoying a big bowl of tomyam noodles. YUM YUM I LIKE TOM YAM! Girltalk and all.. its kinda fun after facing the husband who is busy at work, the mother who walks around the house slow in movement and the little boy who blows bubbles nonstop or poo after he eats. I need some normal time out with a girlfriend and thankfully, XY to the rescue!

It seems that Jaden has gotten grip of the word MAM MAM and he says MAM MAM when he wants to eat or asking for food from us. CLEVER boy! He is still very sticky to me, prefers me to Hubby. I suspect it is due to the breastfeeding mother and son bond. Other than that, he is ok playing with Hubby.. only for a little while until his father bullies him. (Mostly the other way around, the little boy bullies the father) He still can't walk. He is just being lazy. When we put him on hard ground, he will only stand holding on to the table or couch and then, after a few seconds, he rather sit down and play. He crawls but I'd rather prefer him not to because I fear he will knock his head on to the hard floor. He still has not learn his lesson yet about head and floor do not make good friends.

Hopefully he will learn how to stand stable soon so he will be confident enough to take his first steps forward instead of just cruising. *sigh* and when he can walk, it is time to clear all the two bottom shelves.

Hubby has already folded Jaden's whale walker away. No more space for that big bulky walker but I guess, that will be replaced by another mobile stuff. Prolly a bike or a motorcar for him to play.. aaahh.. things we do for our little boy. Shikes! Sometimes I feel we pamper him a little too much.. *gRin* can't help it can we?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arrrghhhh...
I want TomYam! HOt hot spicy tomyam.

Aiyoooo...u got me salivating at your pic la.

blubbieMs said...

I know.. I am salivating at the very thought of it, don't even mention about the picture. *sLurp*