Friday, October 24, 2008

GoMobile 2008 and its goodies... its all true!

You know how often I have been complaining about not being able to go anywhere now that I hold the title “MOTHER TO JADEN” ?

Well, I made Hubby promised me that no matter what, he MUST let me attend this one event in Nov!

So what is this event you’d ask?

It is the GoMobile 2008 expo, which will be Malaysia’s largest ever mobile event!

I can already feel the fun vibes of the event that will be hitting town in Nov 20-23 at Putra World Trade Centre.

Plan to get a new phone soon? Plan to see the latest one by your favourite mobile phone brand? Then GoMobile 2008 is where you should be!

It is projected as the ultimate mobile lifestyle event of the year, GoMobile is bringing together mobile brands, telcos, service providers, content creators and just about anybody else in the mobile industry in Malaysia and some significant numbers from elsewhere for this massive consumer show.

I can’t wait for the day to arrive because I want to be one of the firsts to hit that place and see whats in store for me. I have got gifts waiting for me already even before the event starts and all I had to do to get that gift is to sign up the GoMobile 2008 Clique Card.

Do you want to have the GoMobile 2008 Clique Card too? Its a happening card I assure you. Many goodies to collect through that card.

Well, fine! I am not going to keep the goody to myself. I am going to share and spread the love by letting you into getting the goodies for yourself too.



You can always catch the GoMobile team on their rounds. They will be travelling in the car (as shown in the pic above) or you can go to www.gomobile.my and check their GoMobile Automobile schedule. Then go stalk them and get your card for seriously, there are lots of goodies awaiting you. NO KIDDING!

Enough about sharing you the benefits of the card. I have more surprises in store.

WANT TO WIN FREE PHONES OR MP4 PLAYERS? It is given out weekly!! And to win these great prizes is very very very simple! TOO SIMPLE IN FACT!!!

No slogan needed! No receipts needed! No bottle caps or tear-outs of barcodes needed!
All you need to do is to help promote and spread the word around about this upcoming happening Malaysia’s biggest Mobile event of the year!

... but of course, you need to prove that you did help promote and spread the word by..

Taking VIDEO or PHOTOS just to prove it. Come on, with the phones you guys own these days, I am sure there are video and camera functions to it.. even the digicam has it.. so why not just when you are promoting it, just click away and record it?

Then you can post it up on You Tube and link it back at GoMobile 2008’s facebook wall! Oh, before that, you 1st click add friend! And you stand a chance to bring home with you a phone or a MP4 player!



If you are very free like me, you can either design a GoMobile T-shirt and wear it to town. (and take a photo of yourself in it of course!) and link it back again to the GoMobile facebook group!

If you are up to a good challenge, then why not make a placard and walk around town with it? *wink* CONFIRM LAH that one sure winner!

The bolder the idea,.the better chance you get to snag the prizes. HANDS DOWN! NO JOKE! IS TRUE!

You can add the GoMobile 2008 facebook group here!

If you can’t seem to get hold of the facebook and insist on just writing it and posting it on your blog with pictures of course, or Friendster, you can always email the organizers at info@gomobile.my.

REMEMBER ITS DOT MY and NOT dot com k?

Enough of me playing all nice and informative now. I want to win the prize myself too! So well, i am off to doing what I can just to snag that prize!

I sure hope I get some challenges so that it can work my creativity up to its max!

Toodles till then, and do leave a comment for me if you won the prize before me! =)

p/s: There is already a winner who snagged a Motorola phone last week.. just by blogging about the event.. as simple as that! What else could you ask for in a contest that gives away prizes that easily? *sigh* Gambete me!!!! and Gambete you too!

No comments: