Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Crankiness knows no boundaries

Jaden is very very cranky these few days. Since Saturday if I am not mistaken. Right after his birthday, he is acting up even worse. It might be due to his lateral insicor cutting out now since he is keen on biting, his cheeks flushed and the nose. THE NOSE.. *sigh* I really pray he didn't get the side of my genes for sinuses. Anyway now with his stuff nose and all, it is emitting bad odor. PLEASE LET IT BE TEMPORARY the stuff nose. Don't want him to feel so uncomfortable... If it is still not well by the weekend, I am going to take him to his paedaetrician again. Can't go on seeing him breathing so difficult.

Last night when we reached home at about 930pm, he was on / off crying, whining and more crying. He only fell asleep at about 130am. Woke up at 330am for feed, then 5am for feed, 6am for feed, then 7am then 9am woke up crying. I thought he still wants to be fed so I put my breast to his mouth only to have my nipple bitten so hard. He was like an alligator clamping down on it, not letting go till I shouted out loud in pain and pinch his nose shut for a while. That was what all the baby articles recommend to make the babies let go of their killing bite. Hubby was of course feeling irritated because we both woke him up from his holiday sleep. If only he knows the feeling of a nipple being clamped down hard and more nibbles while the nipple is still inside the mouth. (It is still in tact if you are wondering if it broke off.. hard chance! ahhaha)

That being said, he was just crying for no apparentt reason again during the 9am wake. The little boy then moved over to my side and fell asleep beside me. Covered him with my comforter and I slowly manouver my way to sleep back. He finally woke up at 12pm CRYING again. Lately, he has not been waking up smiling which he USUALLY does. Now its CRYING EVERYDAY EVERY HOUR EVERY SECOND... poor thing! The teeth must be really giving him lots of uncomfortablity.

Enough is enough. Carried him out of the room at about 1215pm and let his daily routine start. Fed him his Kiddi Pharmaton and breakfast cereals. Made him down lots of water and now, he is babbling and going to whine in his cot again for attention.

When? When is this HORRIBLE ORDEAL going to be over for all of us? WHEN?????

No comments: