Friday, September 19, 2008

Wide-eye at 430am

Dreaming nicely away, I heard "Piak Piak Piak Piak" and the bed bouncing. Turned around and to my horror, there my son is all wide-eye and hitting his father's hand. His father is sleeping and there the son is hitting him away!!! "Piak Piak Piak" and he turned to me and smile.

Crawled over to my side and started holding on to me to want to stand up. OMG!!! Whats the meaning?? I glanced over at the clock and it showed 430am. *sigh* there we go again, another sleepless night for me.


The little boy decided to wake up and play at such an ungodly hour. I quickly lie him down and tried to breastfeed him, my last attempt in making him fall back asleep but NO! He has other plans in mind.

He rolled around, climbed up and down, stood up on his own and nearly went crashing into the wall *heart attack* and pulling my hair. He got onto my nerves when he decided to yank my hair real hard so I whacked him at his thighs. That quiet him down for a while.. and soon he was rubbing his eyes and yawning away. *phew* L

ike a little puppy trying to find a suitable place to pee, my son a suitable spot to sleep, he settled right beside his father's snoring back and fell asleep there.

So dangerous but I decided its best to leave them father and son alone and go back to do what I do best -SLEEP!

No comments: