Saturday, September 6, 2008

Not a very friendly post

I got 'hantam' real real bad as soon as I finished my sentence yesterday informing Hubby of the mistake I made. 'HANTAM' for quite some time but I deserved it. This is one scolding that I didn't go BUTS or NO-LAHHHH because I memang deserved to be given that scolding..

We took mother out to have dinner last night at our fav Thai food place at Amcorp last night but that restaurant soon entered into our blacklist. I tell you why. As everybody knows, its the time of Ramadhan and so when its Buka Puasa time, it is well known that NO FREAKING non-Muslims would want to fight for dinner seats with them. Anyway, we reached there rather at 8pm and still seats were full. The waiters and waitresses then asked me how many people. I said 3. Hubby wasn't there with us yet. He was upstairs surveying toys. So mother, Jaden and I waited for an empty table of 3 excluding Jaden of course. Then after like 20 minutes of standing and carrying Jaden, my mood turned pissy and a couple rose from their table. It was a table fit only for 2. ONLY FOR 2. Then the waiters and waitresses keep ushering us to sit there. Sit there while I kept insisting that there was 3 of us. Then they gave me a funny look like "BUT HES ONLY A BABY!" till I replied them in a haughty manner that there is another adult YOU IDIOTS!
Just a minute or 2 before Hubby came down, we got ourselves the table. When the waitress put the menus down on the table, they did the FIRST mistake by putting it RIGHT IN FRONT OF JADEN. Of course, by instinct and curiousity, the boy would want to pick it up and play around with it right? So I went to take another two for my mother and myself to order whatever we wanted. Bla bla bla.. we ordered and soon, we were left with that one menu only in Jaden's hand which is keeping him happy and quiet. He was only holding it. NOT BITING IT OR BENDING IT WHATSOEVER. Then the STUPID IDIOTIC BABOON OF THAT WAITER JUST HAVE TO COME AND TAKE IT AWAY FROM JADEN, CAUSING THE SMALL STRUGGLE BETWEEN HIM AND JADEN'S GRASP, CAUSING JADEN TO TOPPLE TO HIS SIDE A BIT AND MAKING JADEN CRY. THE FUCKER MADE MY SON CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL FOR A MENU WHICH THEY HAD SO MANY OTHER MORE SITTING THERE AND THERE WAS NO MORE CUSTOMERS COMING IN. SO WHY THE FUCK CAN'T JADEN HOLD ON TO THE MENU. AND HOW MUCH COULD THE MENU COST? So for making my son cry, Hubby and I blacklisted them for good now. Never again shall we ever step foot into that filthy restaurant ever again for its hostile hospitality and services. RAK THAI is not a baby-friendly place I tell you. Especially that IDIOTIC waiter.

o.Oh and just a note out there too.. if you happen to make my son cry or bully my son, well, Hubby and I would blacklist you too.. OR when the boy is a little bigger, we would teach him to fend for himself. So he will either hit you or be sarcastic back to you, DON'T BLAME US. We are only merely teaching him to fend for himself in this cruel world out here if he is treated unfairly or bullied for no apparent reason. Hey! Look at his father! You think his father will let you bully him? Do you dare to bully the father? IF you don't. don't even try the son because the son has TWO VERY VERY PROTECTIVE parents! Thank you for your kind attention! *gRin*

No comments: