Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy Full Moon lil Baby Howard Au-Yong !!

Today is my Sis's and David Au-Yong's baby Howard's Full Moon party. Can't believe it that its already a month since he popped out to meet the world. My family and I have yet to see the baby so we are all excited to meet the new addition to the family.

Come to think of it, I have not even seen my sis's pregnant self the whole of her 10 months ordeal. Everytime I smsed her or call her to want to meet up, she has plans of her own or she is just too tired to come out. That I'd understand because pregnant ladies do get tired easily. *ahem* I myself could just fall asleep anytime anywhere when I was pregnant. All I wanted to do was just eat and eat and sleep and pee and pee and eat and eat and sleep again.

*OMG! * I am so darn excited.. can't wait for later.... I am going to be called EE EE.. and Simon "Tiao Tiao" hahahahha that sounds really old for Simon don't you think so?

****

Just came back from the Howard's full moon party dinner at Janbo Restaurant @ Cheras. Food is nothing to shout about. Typical 9 course Chinese food with karaoke sets in the room and the usual chitter chatters you hear over every Chinese dinners. The main person that everybody was there to see was only Howard and only Howard.

Everybody, meet my latest nephew, Jaden's cousin!


Howard Au-Yong Hao Wen


Aren't newborns just cutie pies? So darn cute and vulnerable looking, the looks are all shouting out "Love me! Love me!"

Howard is pretty quiet compared to Jaden on his full moon dinner party. The little baby is shedding off his baby hair, so that explains why he has little hair right now. Howard was just passed around from arms to arms, and adults cooing at him. *sigh* I missed my little newborn too, come to think of it.

Howard in his maternal grandma's arms. Jaden's 4th kim-poh!


Do you think he look like his parents?

Before marriage (last year during Jaden's full moon) Both were still pat-toh-ing then. Meet the Au-Yongs!



Now : Post-pregnancy (still shedding off her the stubborn pounds she piled on during pregnancy-Forgive the face. Every pregnant woman will have to go through that)


Jaden was excited to be there. There were lots of other kids and that really caught his attention. He was even grooving to some uncle and boy singing karaoke. He really enjoyed himself at the dinner party.

Me being me of course, would camwhore a lil... and this is two of the many photos of my own family...



Daddy and Son wearing same color clothes.

Mommy and Son


Of course, how could the night possibly end for me without carrying my new nephew? I simply just have to. Feeling a little shaky and scared about newborns and their fragility.. but as soon as he was in my arms.. it all came back au naturel .. After carrying Jaden for like 12 months in my arms and not touching another baby, carrying Howard is like carrying a fluffy pillow compared to carrying a gunny sack full of rice *grin*

*flashbacks*

Last year Oct 2007 with our Baby Jaden


This year Sept 2008 with Baby Howard

AAAWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

firefly said...

We are one big happy family... :)
p.s. uh...i was wondering...the pic simon and bb jaden...i hope im not "chey meh" but is simon's head red ar?? after drinking??? :P