Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Don't you just love me Mr Yap -Part 2

Eversince Jaden's birth, Hubby and I use a separate dishwashing liquid to wash only his bottles, bowl and sipping cup.

Just yesterday, his dishwashing liquid finished, so I took out another bottle and un-screwed it. I then started to press the handle for liquid..

Eh, this is actually empty. OMG! They gave us an empty bottle.

What is it?? Your mom put the used one down there isit?

No lah. I just unscrewed it only.. how can it be used in the first place?

Where did we buy it then?

Jusco, a long time ago dey..

Then how like that?

I dunno.. maybe write a complaint letter in to *** ?

But you already unscrewed it, people might think we actually finished using it and then want to cheat people to give us free stuff some more. (opens bottle and look inside)
There are some remains inside tho.. its finished already isit and you totally forgot about it.

Can't be!! I am damn sure because I just unscrewed this.

Feelin disappointed with my purchase, I said, "Never again shall I want to buy from xxx. Boycott them!"

Then I walked back to the sink and see what I can savor from the last remaining drops of liquid to wash Jaden's food bowl only to realize...

JENG JENG JENG.....

That all these while, I was pressing on the old finished bottle instead of the new one. The new one had been framed by me all these while. It has been full all the time I was dissing out to Hubby.

OMG! Damn shy wey!

Feeling so stupid now.

All I could afford to do then when I realized my stupid mistake was sat down on the floor laughing...

Don't you just love your wife, Mr Yap?

1 comment:

firefly said...

hahahahaa...girl ar girl...you ar, really blur-case leh...i can imagine simon shaking his head while saying ,"ish ish ish...." :P