Saturday, August 2, 2008

My Saturday today

Pom Jaden and then put him down for his afternoon nap.

Hang the washed laundry while there is still the hot afternoon sun.

Diced carrots / sweet potatoes, wash the pork ribs and meat clean and pop it into the pot of hot water.
Rice grains washed and is ready to be cooked once the stock is cooked. (porridge for the little boy)

Cooked water so by the time Hubby gets home, it will be cooled.

Hopefully by tonight, the clothes are dry so I can start on Jaden's laundry.

Hopefully I can go and get some DVDs to watch once Hubby reaches home and babysit Jaden for a while.

Maybe, maybe Hubby and I will be cleaning the rabbit's cages tonight...

What else to add to my Saturday schedule? None dey I guess.. was actually thinking of calling up friends or cousins to hang out while Hubby is out but then again, the weather is so hazy I don't think it is suitable to bring Jaden out. The air right outside my balcony smells as if the air is burned and dry and dirty! I even have to close the balcony door tight so the air won't linger into my house. I rather be smelling the durian smell than the hazy air.

o.Oh Hubby had a small little durian party last night. His Melaka bestfriend and I walloped so many durians and yet there are still a bowl full of durians in my fridge. Those two guys went and buy 9 durians for RM30. You say worth it or not? The meat? MMMMmmm.. tasty!

No comments: