Friday, August 29, 2008

F**K YOU!

This may be a racist post. For I am right now totally fuming over this ONE MAN WHOM I CURSE HE GETS RUN OVER BY CARS, LORRIES, MOTORBIKES, BUSES and whatever vehicle that you can name. TRAIN EVEN BETTER.. for GOD gave him eyes to see and yet when he saw, he chose to move forward thinking I am a samaritan to let him pass by while I am trying to get to the side of the road to put the little boy that clamber out of his baby seat. YOU THINK I WILL LET YOU PASS BY WHEN YOU ALREADY SAW THE TYRES MOVING??? FUCK YOU I WILL! You think you own the road just because majority of you just finish your thang which you claim yourself a religious FUCK but I swear if a girl dressed just in shorts and spagghetti straps will make your FUCKING JAWS DROP! AND I HOPE THEY DROP FOR GOOD! I curse you, and your family and your parents if they are still alive because of YOU! I hope you will die an excruciating road accident just because I think you deserve it. I spit on you and the things you wear for all those are just superficial. Under all those, you are just like anyone of us.. religious? PTUI! *** FUCK YOU! Don't let me recognise you or get to know which car belongs to you cause if I do, I SWEAR I WILL BREAK THOSE WINDSCREEN of yours! Have a FUCKING BAD LUCK DAY FROM TODAY ONWARDS! FUCK YOU.. I HOPE YOU DON'T LIVE TO CELEBRATE YOUR NEW YEAR!

This is actually aimed at just ONE RANDOM MAD MAN I curse and will curse every single day, every single second of my life... so well, don't take offense unless you happen to be that FUCKING MORON WHO DOES NOT DESERVE TO LIVE AT ALL..

No comments: