Thursday, August 28, 2008

Annoyed

Jaden has developed this habit where he will shout hungry and after a few mouthfuls of feeding him, he shuts his mouth tightly and refuse another spoonful of his food. It has been going on for days and finally today, while attempting furiously to force feed him his brunch fish porridge, it dripped onto his walker and the bowl toppled out from my hands. Irritated, annoyed and FEELING SO ANGRY, enough is enough. The little boy can go hungry all he want at the moment. I just could not be bothered being the patient mother sitting down there coaxing him to open his mouth each time I scoop a new spoonful. From hot till freezing cold, can you imagine the amount of time I take to feed this boy this few days? He has never behave like such for a very long time now and he is back to misbehaving again. One more time and I shall give him a good beating and scolding. Its time to start disciplining him now as his attitude is turning bad. At any change in our intonation towards him when he does something bad, he scolds us back or cry as if he has been abused. Once, he even threw a tantrum at me when I adjusted his head to let him sleep much more comfortably. No babies of mine is going to behave like a spoilt kid and I shall see to that. Spare the rod, spoil the child ... Jaden, its time we go pasar malam and choose your own rod for your 1st birthday present...

No comments: