Saturday, July 19, 2008

We only have TWO baby chairs in the entire restaurant

I was actually considering Izzi restaurant at Uptown Damansara to hold Jaden's birthday party. Was so looking forward to tryout the place and see for myself the location. However I was faced with such disappointment. Such a big restaurant and guess what?

THEY ONLY HAVE TWO FREAKING BABY CHAIRS FOR THE ENTIRE RESTAURANT.


and that, too, when Joy and I went, there was a un-taken baby chair and we were refused by the waitress saying that the baby chair is reserved! WHAT???!!!!!

I was already fuming and that was IT! IZZI is forever blacklisted in my black-listed names of restaurants. At least when we went next door to Umaiya Japanese restaurant, they gave us an option of sitting at the sushi counter where the baby chair can be placed.

So to all mothers out there that is going over to Izzi restaurant at Uptown and you have KIDS tagging along, that is NOT THE PLACE to be at!!!

Not even an apology from the waitress but then again, its the management at fault for overlooking such matters.

BAH!

No comments: