Saturday, July 19, 2008

Gonna bag that one!

I have decided not to get the bag. *sob* after hearing Joy's addiction and me, reflecting on how I can be rather spendthrift when it comes to splurging on these online clothings and bags that I would not get to try on first before buying / no refunds can be quite a turnoff unless I really really fall in love with what I saw and know that it would be rather difficult for me to find the same thing out there.

About the bag, well.. I am now looking into maybe asking Hubby to invest in a Coach for me. Gucci might be a little too expensive and that can actually wait when I get pregnant again. *gRin* So Hubby, if you are reading this, we have quite a number of years to save for Gucci k?

ANYWAY I ter-serempak with a bag at One U and I absolutely fell head over heels with it. Hung it over my shoulders and *mm mmmm* could never find a lovelier bag. Its at 30% but it still makes it a 3 figure price but I don't care! I am going to get my hands on that particular bag because it suits most occasions and the clothing I wear.. so tra la la and I hope I am able to get it before the end of this week. *gRin*

Given 10 years back, I would not understand the fuss about bags, shoes and dresses for women. Now? I totally understand. They are like crack to me. I absolutely love these three things... *sigh* I am starting to sound bimbo-ish eh? Whatever lah.. its my blog and its me I am talking about. I bet every girl out there is quite the same as I am.. if not, there won't be any "going crazy" over megasales and cheap shopping at Bangkok, China or branded shopping in Europe. So you know what? I am not feeling shy about my greed for these three things. I am a girl afterall.



No comments: