Saturday, July 26, 2008

For the 3rd time in our life...

Today is our third time leaving Jaden in the care of others for a few hours. *sigh* and just as soon as we left him and drove off, I missed him so bad. So not used to it. Luckily hes in good hands and good company so I guess, that will make him not noticed that both his parents went missing from him for a few hours.

The answer to both Hubby and my question was that would he miss us? Guess the answered revealed itself to us through his actions. Nah! I don't think he even noticed that we weren't there with him.

So what exactly did he do till he did not miss us? First, he has his walker over there. Then, he has a friend his age to play with. Next, he has Barney to watch and that already took up 98% of his concentration.

Aunt Lin really helped a great lot. She bathed him, put him down for nap and then feed him after. Then of course, its playtime for the little boy! Her place is really child friendly and it helps that she is a babysitter to children, thus making me feel much more relieved that Jaden was put in her care but then again, if given a choice, I would rather take care of him myself...

*sigh* like that how to go out and work? how la? I am so physically and emotionally attached to my son...

Xian Xian & Jaden (we are just 5 days old apart from each other)



No comments: