Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I love you o.Oh my Bak Chang!

Bak Chang time is back again. Mmm.. Can't get enough of these tasty rice dumplings with pork fillings, duck egg yolk, mushrooms.. too bad Hubby says I can't have chesnut. If not I would have gobbled my share down. Anyway it is still good and yummy and tasty and mmm.. you get the point. *sigh* I can go on forever with bak changs. Same goes to mooncakes. I simply just adore mooncakes. I love being Chinese. There are so many types of food celebration all year long. Kan bagus?

As I am typing this, there is a bee flying around the kitchen area. AArrghh its coming at me... got to take cover dulu..

(after like 1/2 hour of hiding in the room) Ok.. there is no sign of the bee? Has it flown out yet? I hope so.. if not I hoped its been killed by the fan!

Back to my love professing for bak changs. Aunt Lin gave each Hubby and I 8 bakchangs. Mine is without the little dried shrimps and nuts while Hubby's has two types. The normal one that everybody usually have and another is the nyonya one. Hopefully next weekend Hubby and I can get up real early to learn how to wrap a bakchang from Aunt Lin..

i want more bak changs!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: